Fine Arts Boosters
Bishop O’Connell Fine Arts presents:
“Broadway Desserts 2020!”
Feb. 29 and Mar. 1
The Bishop O'Connell Fine Arts program presents an elegant evening (and Sunday matinee) of Broadway music in an intimate setting. Once the lights dim and performers step on stage, enjoy delicious desserts during this fabulous evening of Broadway musical selections performed by O'Connell fine arts students.
This is the biggest fundraiser of the year for the Fine Arts program! Please come out to support the fine arts at DJO!
To volunteer: www.signupgenius.com/go/broadway2020
To place an advertisement or message to your performer or graduating student, go to:
You won't want to miss this magical event. Seats are limited, so reserve your seats today at:
The Fine Arts Boosters is the parent organization that supports all of the fine arts programs of Bishop O’Connell High School. The purpose of the Fine Arts Boosters is to foster the growth and development of each student musician, performer, artist as well as the entire fine arts program. This is accomplished through assisting at events, chaperoning trips, fundraising, organizing special programs, assisting with administrative tasks, attending events, and so much more!
It is through the generous efforts of parents and guardians that the fine arts programs are able to provide quality fine arts experiences for the students and entire O’Connell community. Parent time, resources, and spirit are all appreciated! Join the Fine Arts Boosters HERE.
Our monthly booster meetings, typically on the first Wednesday of the month. We encourage all of you to become involved and hope you will consider volunteering during this school year!
If you have any questions regarding the Fine Arts Boosters, please contact us at email@example.com.
CONNECT! Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fine Arts Spring Trip to Chicago
March 19-22, 2020
The Fine Art program is going to Chicago!
Click on the image above to learn more...
IMPORTANT Trip Registration Forms - Due Nov. 15
Students planning to participate in the spring fine arts trip to Chicago need to have the following completed/in place by November 15th :
1) Online registration on the WorldStrides website HERE. Click the “Register” tab at the top right-hand corner of the screen, enter Trip ID # 183054, click “Get Started.” Follow the prompts. You can register prior to making the trip deposit.
2) All travelers are required make a $350 trip deposit no later than Nov. 15. If circumstances exist where you cannot do this online, please contact the Fine Arts Boosters at email@example.com. Initial Deposit made online via WorldStrides HERE, following the instructions below.
- Enter Trip ID Number: 183054
- Enter the number again.
- Select "I want to make a payment for an individual traveler."
- Enter First Name and Last Name.
- Select relationship to traveler.
- DO NOT SELECT "I want to make a payment toward the overall trip cost."
- Click "Make a Payment."
- Follow the instructions for your desired payment method.
- Please note to following payment deadlines:
- Nov. 15: $350
- Dec. 12: $375
- Jan. 15: $375
3) DJO Registration Form (DOWNLOAD HERE) completed and submitted to fine arts teacher and/or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Chaperone interest must be noted on the DJO registration form if applicable.
PLEASE NOTE - Chaperone interest deadline is Nov 15; scholarship assistance deadline is Dec 1. Financial assistance applications will occur via email. Those in need of financial assistance for the spring trip should be send an email to email@example.com. Upon receipt, additional information will be sent to the requestor.
4) Important NEW information regarding Medical Form – Please DO NOT use any paper or electronic medical form provided earlier. Parents are required to review their student health and emergency contact information within the school’s electronic health records system (Magnus Health –link found in MyDJO) for accuracy, currency, and completeness. After review, parents should send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject "Parent Review Complete: MAGNUS current, accurate, complete."
Contact us at email@example.com