Mission Trip - Peru
Where: Piura, Peru
Dates: July 8 - 15, 2018
Cost: The cost is $1600
Extra spending money needs to be brought for snacks, souvenirs and other discretionary expenditures.
Types of Service Work
- House construction
- Food deliveries
- Clothing drive
- Home bound health care and hospice care visits
- Working with the youth in orphanages
- Farm work
- Working in a local school
This is a Catholic-based mission trip and all missionaries will attend Mass daily and have time for reflection and discussions nightly on their service experiences each day.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner provided by missionary site
- Dorm style accommodations with bathrooms in every room
- 2 to 3 students per room assigned (separated by gender)
- Bed linens provided, bath towels need to be brought by student and other personal toiletries
See more information on the host parish at: http://santisimo.org/
Important note: Your passport must be valid through January 15, 2019. If it expires before that, it must be renewed in order to participate in this service opportunity.
Questions? Contact Mrs. Haas at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-538-3307.