Request a Transcript
Transcripts should be requested either by letter (to the Counseling Office at 6600 Little Falls Rd., Arlington, VA 22213) or email to email@example.com. Information should include:
- Full name of the student (maiden name if married)
- Year of graduation or dates of attendance
- If the transcript is to be “Official” or “Unofficial” (the “Official” transcript is signed by the principal, stamped with the school seal and placed in a sealed envelope to be opened by authorized personnel only).
- Number of transcripts requested
- The name(s) and address(s) of where the transcript(s) is/are to be mailed
For transcripts prior to 1987, please include a birth date, name of parents, or home address at time of attendance and allow at least 2-4 days for processing as they are stored on microfiche. Transcripts may also be picked up from the Counseling Office between 7:30 a.m. and 3:15 p.m., Monday-Friday. The fee is $8 per transcript and is payable by cash or a check made out to Bishop O’Connell.
Please note that the Counseling Office does not duplicate diplomas. Diplomas are handled through the Activities Office. Please contact jadkins@bishopoconnell or call 703-538-3306 for more information.