Hybrid Schedule Details
Most weeks following this schedule:
Monday - Synchronous (online) Anchor Schedule for all students
Tuesday - Blue Cohort - B1 Schedule (Silver Cohort - Asynchronous Day)
Wednesday - Silver Cohort - B1 Schedule (Blue Cohort - Asynchronous Day)
Thursday - Blue Cohort B2 Schedule (Silver Cohort - Asynchronous Day)
Friday - Silver Cohort B2 Schedule (Blue Cohort - Asynchronous Day)
Weeks with holidays and special events will have an adjusted schedule.
Blue and Silver Cohorts
The student body is divided into two cohorts so that only half the students are in the building on any given day.
- Blue Cohort - Last Names A-L
- Silver Cohort - Last Names M-Z
In-person learning days have block schedules. On any given day, students attend only their odd or their even classes.
- B1 Schedule - Periods 1, 3, 5, 7
- B2 Schedule - Periods 2, 4, 6 (The B2 Schedule has an Assembly period for additional programming such as Mass, assemblies and more.)
In person classes begin at 8:00 a.m. and end between 2:50 and 2:55 p.m.
- Students may arrive on campus no earlier than 7:30 a.m.
- All students are asked to leave campus by 3:30 p.m. unless working with a teacher or coach.
Synchronous (online) Anchor Days begin at 9:40 a.m. and end at 2:50 p.m.