The Muller Academic Services Program was specifically created to:
- Assist students with documented special educational needs to thrive in a college preparatory high school.
- Assist students with academic support.
- Provide small group assistance.
- Provide an educational environment that allows students to explore their learning styles.
- Foster the students' ability to become strong self advocates for their learning choices.
Students with documented accommodations are eligible for the program. Students attend a daily 45-minute class in the Muller center as a part of their curriculum. They work in small groups of no more than seven with a resource teacher as the primary instructor. There is an additional fee for students enrolled in the program. This class is primarily for freshman as they transition into high school. Places for upperclassmen are based on availability and need.
More Information on Accessible Instructional Materials
aimva.org - A resource for parents, students and educators to find accessible textbooks and instructional materials for students who are eligible and have an I.E.P. in the state of Virginia.
For more information on the Muller Center Academic Support, please contact us at email@example.com.