Exam Schedule - June 2022
Students should report directly to Advisory at 7:45 AM each day.
Tuesday, June 7
8:00 - 9:15 AM - Exams for 2nd period classes
10:00 - 11:15 AM - Exams for 4th period classes
Wednesday, June 8
8:00 - 9:15 AM - Exams for 1st period classes
10:00 - 11:15 AM - Exams for 3rd period classes
Thursday, June 9
8:00 - 9:15 AM - Exams for 5th period classes
10:00 - 11:15 AM - Exams for 7th period classes
Friday, June 10
8:00 - 9:15 AM - Exams for 6th period classes
Exam Week Procedures
- Students taking exams report directly to advisory by 7:45 AM.
- All students are expected to be honest, well-prepared, and cooperative with instructors’ directions during examination sessions.
- All electronic devices, backpacks, books, papers, and other student belongings must be placed in a central area away from student desks. Possession of study materials or electronic devices during an exam is considered a breach of academic integrity and must be reported to Student Life.
- Students must remain in the exam room for the entire time period scheduled for each exam session. No student may leave early even if he/she has completed the exam. Students who have completed their exams are expected to remain silent and not distract other students.
- Students arriving late to an exam room will be sent to the center office.
- Students may leave for the day at the end of the first exam session if they are not scheduled for an exam during the second session.
- Students not scheduled for an exam in the first session or waiting for transportation after an exam must wait in the cafeteria.
- Students not schedule for any exams on a given day are not required to come to school that day.
A serious atmosphere of focused study and concentration should be maintained in the halls and classrooms on all exam days.