Exam Schedule - January 2023
Students should report directly to their first exam session room by 7:50 a.m. for prayer each day. Students who don't have an 8:00 a.m. exam should report directly to their second exam session room at 9:30 a.m.
Tuesday, Jan. 17
8:00 - 9:15 AM - Exams for 1st period classes
10:00 - 11:15 AM - Exams for 3rd period classes
Wednesday, Jan. 18
8:00 - 9:15 AM - Exams for 5th period classes
10:00 - 11:15 AM - Exams for 7th period classes
Thursday, Jan. 19
8:00 - 9:15 AM - Exams for 2nd period classes
10:00 - 11:15 AM - Exams for 4th period classes
Friday, Jan. 20
8:00 - 9:15 AM - Exams for 6th period classes
10:00 - 11:15 AM - Special cases for delayed exams
Exam Week Procedures
- All students are expected to be honest, well-prepared, and cooperative with instructors’ directions during examination sessions. A serious atmosphere of focused study and concentration should be maintained in the halls and classrooms on all exam days.
- Students report directly to their first exam session room by 7:50 a.m. for prayers and announcements.
- Students not scheduled for an 8:00 a.m. exam should report directly to their second session exam room at 9:30 a.m.
- All electronic devices, backpacks, books, papers, and other student belongings must be placed in a central area away from student desks. Possession of study materials or electronic devices during an exam is considered a breach of academic integrity and must be reported to Student Life.
- Students must remain in the exam room for the entire time period scheduled for each exam session. No student may leave early even if he/she has completed the exam. Students who have completed their exams are expected to remain silent and not distract other students.
- Students remaining for extended time beyond the scheduled session may leave as they finish or at the end of an additional 30 minutes.
- Students arriving late for an exam must be sent to the Center Office.
- Students may leave school at the end of the first exam session if they are not scheduled for an exam during the second session.
- Students waiting for transportation after an exam must wait in the cafeteria.
- Students not scheduled for any exams on a given day are not required to come to school.