2021-2022 Opening Plan
Campus Entrance Policy
All staff, students and visitors are required to wear a mask, practice social distancing and perform daily health self-assessments prior to entering the building, Read more...
Health Mitigation Plan
Use a Cloth Face Covering to Help Slow the Spread of COVID-19 - As the COVID-19 situation continues, the CDC has recommended wearing cloth face coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain (e.g., grocery stores and pharmacies) especially in areas of significant community-based transmission.
Effective Preventative Measures:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer only if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when coughing or sneezing.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Avoid contact with sick people.
- Avoid non-essential travel.
Social Distancing - In addition, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has encouraged Americans to practice "social distancing" measures in an effort to slow the spread of COVID-19 through U.S. communities.
The CDC defines social distancing as it applies to COVID-19 as "remaining out of congregrate settings, avoiding mass gatherings, and maintaining distance (approximately 6 feet or 2 meters) from others when possible."