COVID-19 Entrance Policy
UPDATED AUGUST 2020
- Visitors must use the main entrance across from the flagpole.
- All students and staff members are required to perform daily health self-assessments prior to entering the building, using the form below as a guide.
- Visitors should have an appointment and must be greeted by a staff member. Their admittance to the facility will be recorded in the daily log. As a part of the sign-in process, visitors must submit a completed Health Self-Assessment Form (linked below), attesting that they are not experiencing symptoms of illness nor have they been exposed.
- Students , staff members and visitors are reminded to social distance and wear a face mask in hallways and all common areas, or when meeting with others. Disposable face masks are available upon entry for anyone who needs one.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the entrance and throughout the building.