The Leadership Circle
Anyone who makes an outright gift of $1,000 or more to O’Connell in a fiscal year becomes a member of the Leadership Circle.
Commitments may be spread out over multiple payments throughout the year. These investments demonstrate the highest level of commitment and lay the foundation for O’Connell’s success.
Leadership Circle members enjoy:
- An invitation to the Leadership Circle reception in recognition of their leadership.
- Special recognition in the Annual Report of Giving.
- Invitations to special events throughout the year.
GIVE TO THE ANNUAL FUND TODAY
Young alumni (graduates of 10 or fewer years) are eligible for membership in the Young Alumni Leadership Circle, by making gifts to the Annual Fund at the following levels:
1-4 years after graduation (classes of 2011-2014) - $25 and up
5-7 years after graduation (classes of 2008-2010) - $100 and up
8-10 years after graduation (classes of 2005-2007) - $500 and up
In return for your support young alumni members will enjoy:
- Recognition on the list of leadership level donors in the Annual Report of Giving.
- An invitation to an exclusive annual Young Alumni Leadership Circle reception.
- The ability to network with current Leadership Circle members at special events.
GIVE TO THE ANNUAL FUND AS A YOUNG ALUM TODAY
For further information, please contact Annmarie Wilmeth, Director of Annual Giving, at email@example.com or at 703-237-1437.