The Muller Academic Services Program was specifically created to:
- Assist students with documented special educational needs to thrive in a college preparatory high school.
- Assist students in developing good study skills and habits.
- Provide small group assistance.
- Provide an educational environment that allows students to explore their learning styles.
- Foster the students' ability to become strong self advocates for their learning choices.
Only students with documented learning disabilities are eligible for the program. Students attend a daily 45-minute study skills class in the Muller center as a part of their curriculum. They work in small groups of no more than seven with a resource teacher as the primary instructor. There are 30 spaces available for freshmen in the program; places for upperclassmen are based on availability. There is an additional $2,800 in tuition for students enrolled in the program.
For more information, please contact:
Muller Academic Services Program
Bishop O'Connell High School
6600 Little Falls Road
Arlington, VA 22213
Mrs. Mary Newbold
Director of Special Services
Mrs. Caroline McGinn